The great thing about Searchall.net is that you have many options at once. You’re not limited to Google anymore; you can select the search engine you like. Once you type in a search term, you get it with every other option, in shopping, documents, image search, or videos. Everywhere. So, this is a useful addition to your browser, that’s for sure.
What are Searchall.net Advantages?
- The main advantage is that you get many different options.
- You can choose from several unknown or lesser-known options like WolframAlpha, Photopin, or OverDrive.
- No need to retype a search term: the page will remember it for many search engines.
- Fast loading time.
- Available on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
- Free to use, no hidden fees.
What are the disadvantages of Searchall.net?
Even though it’s definitely a fast loading and practical starting point of your online life, there are a few disadvantages to using this page.
- You can’t personalize anything. So you’ll see a lot of links you won’t need or like.
- Some links are dead (FileDiva) or unsafe (Rapid4me), and you can’t change this.
- It’s totally text-drive: back to the nineties!
- We see a lot of advertisements. Can we get rid of this?
Searchall s not a perfect solution, but it’s still an interesting one. If you’re looking for ways to add search engines to your startpage, you could change the Omnibox of your browser. If you want to add other sites too, we recommend using a New Tab Alternative like start.me. There you can add as many search engines as you like, including search options for all other sites. You can even add different Search widgets, to make the page appear exactly the same as in Searchall, only personalized and without dead links. Everything is explained in their support article about changing the Search Bar settings.